Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just Another Day..

The usual prop. I m just walking with beautiful sceneries folding around me. I have nothing to lose, free of all stress. The sky is my favorite indigo blue.

Suddenly moms kicks me. N I wake up. Rubbing my eyes I see that I m again back to where I had slept. Silly. My dream ended prematurely. Had no time to regale in it. I curse myself.
My day begins..

I sit on my bed. Hazy. Lazy. And think what I will do today to kill time. To hell with constructive work. I even find it hard to pass my timepass time. Bedsheet lays crumples. Brushing, bath, breakfast at my usual fast speed.

I pick up the newspaper. H1N1 virus is catching up with Mumbai. N its nearing near epidemic condition. Reached Ghatkopar. Kurla is not far away.Strangely this not even perturbs me a little.
I read every nook and corner of the newspaper. Got this scrawny habit when I was in high school. I am impatient if I fail to glance last of the pages.

Mornings are easier. Just sit in my balcony. Plug on the headphones. Paul Oakenfold. Dj Tiesto. Schiller. I have this new found attraction to trance. But still it makes my head spin in 15 minutes. Switch to Linkin Park. A nice song 'Leave out all the rest'


When my time comes, forget the wrong that I have done,
Help me leave behind some, reasons to be missed...

The sun reaches over my head. Excruciating hour begins. Job tension, results tension, unidentified tension, mysterious stress. Everything. Mom comes. Says something. Half listening to her. I have a good'ol headache.

Light lunch. Again doze off.

I wake up 1 hour later as someone is ringing my phone. The someone goes blah blah for 5 minutes. I reply his blaahs reluctantly. Time to have a happy tea hour. I make the tea myself. More tea. Elaichi. Pinch of coffee and salt. My favourite.

I turn on my PC. Someone calls me from below. Now this particular someone has a habit of callin me whenever i turn on my PC to some surfing. He must be having a strong sixth sense. I go out to hang out with my friends.

Evening. Sit in front of TV. My sisters and Mom too finish their cooking an gather around the box. Balika Vadhu. God, another halfwitted serial. Strangely my time passes with it. Ads. I sneak to my sports channel. Protests. I don't budge. More protests and warnings. Damn..... I rivet back to their channel. Actually, watching ads is also included in the serials storyline.
Then more serials. till 10.30 or so.

Tick Tock. Tick Tock. The clock too does his own timepass. I watch all of them non-plussed.
Heavy dinner. All those b4 sleep formalities. Then drifting to sleep.

Bang....I woke up with a start. My heart beating like pack of dogs pounding down a mountain trail. A nightmare. Wasted my sleep. 2.00 am. I curse myself. Close my eyes and again try to catch that beatiful morning dream. I sleep..


Dont resent me, and when u're feelin empty,
Keep me in your memory, Leave out all the rest..
Leave out all the rest.....

P.S. : Please dont follow the above lifestyle. Its injurious to your well being and may turn you into a paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment