Monday, August 10, 2009

Lets Introduce...

This is the first ever blog I have ever created and also my first time I m trying my hand in writing.
Well, to begin with I m proud to say that I have completed my engineering.(applause....please).
Now this might not be a major thing but for an individual graduating is something to be treasured. Hoping to get a job in the times of recession I m just another harried individual, an ordinary person whom you would most probably not consider to be fondly remembered. I have never tried anything extraordinary or even more ordinary in my life. thats my thinking. My friends will want me to differ though.
Experiments. Well tried it in school, then in hostel, then for four years in engineering studies and still continuing. Some which make me nostalgic and some quite a bad one. Experience. Many. Expertness. Little.
Hmm..getting late...will write more...till then cyaa

1 comment: